If you work in a communications, social media, community engagement or digital related role and have an idea for a blog post, get in touch!
We will consider all blog ideas, but we have a bias towards those written by people working in the public sector, non-profits and charities.
The kinds of blogs we are looking for include:
- Opinion pieces on government / non-profit / charity use of social media or other digital communications
- A social media campaign or segment you have run
- A community engagement activity which used digital communications
- Top 10 things I learnt at a conference
- A digital project you are working on or have completed
- New technologies, networks or apps your organisation is trying out.
We support and encourage contributions from first time bloggers!
- Blog posts are ideally between 500 and 1000 words
- Images should be attached to illustrate points in your article where possible (don’t embed them in the copy)
- Include URLs to relevant websites in the copy
- Make sure you own the copyright for images or provide a link if the image is being used under a creative commons licence or is part of the Flickr Commons
- Provide a 50 word bio and any links to your social networking profiles you’d like to add
- Works on commsgodigital are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.